LG 80 cm (32 inches) | Buy On Amazon
- LG HD Ready Smart LED TV is the first best Tv on the list of SMART TV UNDER 20000
- LG’s Smart TVs display richer colors, displaying your favorite content more vividly and naturally.
- α5 Gen5 AI Processor enhances the LG UHD TV to provide you with an immersive experience.
- ThinQ AI makes LG Smart TV a smarter experience.
5 Best Smart TV UNDER 20000
Smart TV Under 20000
Smart TV Raiting
Buy Smart TV
Smart TV Buying Guide
- Screen size: The size of your TV will depend on the size of your room and how far you’ll be sitting from it. A good rule of thumb is to sit at least twice the distance of the screen size away from your TV. So, if you’re buying a 50-inch TV, you should sit at least 100 inches away from it.
- Picture quality: Smart TVs come in a variety of resolutions, from HD to 4K Ultra HD. 4K Ultra HD TVs offer the best picture quality, but they’re also the most expensive. If you’re on a budget, an HD TV will still provide good picture quality.
- Display technology: There are two main types of display technology used in smart TVs.
LCD and OLED
- LCD TVs are the most common type and offer good picture quality. OLED TVs offer even better picture quality, but they’re also more expensive.
- Smart TV features: Smart TVs come with a variety of features, such as streaming apps, web browsing, and voice control. The features you need will depend on how you plan to use your TV. If you want to stream a lot of content, you’ll need a TV with a variety of streaming apps. If you want to browse the web, you’ll need a TV with a web browser. And if you want to use voice control, you’ll need a TV with voice control remote.
- Connectivity: Another important factor to consider is connectivity. Smart TVs come with a variety of ports, such as HDMI, USB, and Ethernet. The ports you need will depend on the devices you plan to connect to your TV. However, If you have a gaming console, you’ll need a TV with multiple HDMI ports. If you want to connect your TV to the internet, you’ll need a TV with an Ethernet port or Wi-Fi.
- Budget: Finally, you need to decide how much you’re willing to spend on a smart TV. Smart TVs can range in price from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars. The price will depend on the size, picture quality, display technology, and features of the TV.
In addition, here are some more tips for buying a smart TV:
- Read reviews of different models before making a decision.
- Compare prices from different retailers.
- Consider buying a refurbished TV to save money.
- Make sure the TV you buy is compatible with the devices you want to connect to it.
- Get a warranty to protect your investment.
In conclusion, following up above practice will help you buy the best smart TV